|Type:||Door Open Motor||Material:||Aluminum Alloy Die-cast|
|Usage:||Residential Sliding Gates||Environment Temperature:||-25°C ~ +55°C|
|Limit Switch:||Magnetic Limit Switch Or Spring Limit Switch||Voltage:||220 V / 110 V|
heavy duty ac motor motorized gate opener sliding gate gear rack
This is a conventional sliding gate operator, with brand-new design, brand-new clutch structure, fashionable exterior design and brand-new control technique, making the motor more humanistic.
Furthermore, the integrated electromechanical design and the streamlined appearance also make our product look more fashionable and elegant.
1) Integrated mechanical and eletrical,all functions on one controller
2) Radio controller or linesto control open,close and stop functions
3) Magenetic limit switch,the door stops when it moves to the limit
4) Accurate limit braking
5) Electronic soft-start
6) Dialing switches to adjust the motor rotation in both directions
7) Open and close limits have a self-locking function
8) Intelligent operation-if an obstacle is detected when the door is closing,it will reverse to open,then after 10 seconds it attempts to close automatically unless you press the stop key- stroke.
9) Movement indication-the indicator lights up when the door is moving.
10) Optional line control or remote control
Motor base and it's installation
1. Motor base installation: set the installation position of the base tray according to the size of the motor and the height of the installation position of the gear rack. Then Embed the bolts in advanced or use the expansion bolts to embed the base into the cement foundation.
2. If the gear rack has already been installed, fix the motor to th base and turn the clutch with the clutch key to the off position, then make the gear of the motor suit right to the gear rack, then the position of the base can be set. Take off the motor and fix the base.
1.Put the motor on the base, fix up the motor with hexangular screws.
2.Loosen the four screws on the outer shell and remove the shell Connect the wire according to the electric diagram. After debugging, install the shell and fix it with bolts.