access control barrier,
turnstile security systems
Stainless Steel Manual Full Height Turnstile Speed Gate Systems for Highway toll
A. Name: High Speed Barrier Gate ,
B. Feature: Manual release
C. Power: 80W
D. Net Weight: 60KG
E. Speed: 1 second
F. Application : Highway toll
G. Certificate: CE, ISO,
1. Compatible with several control devices such as IC, ID, magcard, bar code and so on.
2. Unlocking is quick and reliable.
3. Several working modes are optional, namely two-direction card reading for limiting flow capacities, or, one passage works while another is set to forbid passing, or, one passage normally operates while another is free to pass.
4. Automatically reset function: It will automatically lock if the pedestrian hasn't pass through the channel in the pre-set time after the opening. The passing time is adjustable.
5. The center rotor will be set free (default) or locked (optional) automatically when the power is off.
6. Emergency-escape function: the center rotor will be set free automatically by pressing the emergency button which can be remote controlled whether the power is on or off.
7. Counting Function of the controller, LED figure display function (optional)
8. Memory Function attached in the controller
9. With standard input, output interface
|Material of Housing||201 / 304 Stainless Steel|
|Thickness of Housing||2.00mm|
|Dimension of Housing
|Length of Pole
(out of framework)
|Max Load-bearing of Pole||80kg||30kg||80kg||80kg||30kg||80kg|
|Driving Force of Pole||3kg|
|Produce Processing||Laser cutting fully controlled by computer|
|Power Supply||220V±10%, 110V±10%|
|Transmission of Pole||Digital Transmission|
|Light Indicator||Direction indicating|
|Rotating Direction||Single Direction, Double Direction (optional)|
|Time for Opening||0.2 second|
|Communication Interface||Standard RS485 (distance less than 1200 meters)|
|Input Interface||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or pulse signal with width more than 100ms DC12V|
|Transit Speed||30~40 persons/min|
|Working Environment||Indoor / Outdoor (Shelter)|
|Relative Humidity||≤90%, no condensation|