|Material:||Aluminum Alloy Die-cast||Function:||Control|
|Name:||Sliding Gate Operator||Motor Number:||M=4|
|Certification:||CE,CCC||Voltage:||220 V / 110 V|
sliding gate opener motor,
automatic sliding gate opener
Safety Gate Opener Automatic Sliding Door Operator electric motor 1800kg
Function And Features:
1) Magnetic switch limit
2) Aluminum alloy Gear Box
3) Thermal protection at 125°c built in motor winding
4) In case of power failure, the gate can be opened and closed manually after release clutch
5) Protection class IP44
6) Operating environment temperature -20°c ~ + 50°c
7) Option: Photocell, Alarm Lamp
1) It’s using automobile breaking system for stopping the motor.
2) The shell made by using technics of aluminum alloy pressuring, covered by combination coating.
3) Extremely fast start-up process.
4) Pure copper core, Strong conductivity.
5) Motor’s gear supplier is military’s equipment supplier.
6) Due to the material, less noise, and slow heat-up process.
7) Assembled with Taiwan motor core and Taiwan electronic hardware.
8) Highly integrated design.
9) Hardened chassis.
10) Using Special lubricating oil, It cause High mechanical conversion rate.
Motor Data & Electronic Data
Model: KMP 202
Voltage: 220V±10%, 110V±10%
Current: 2.7A, 5.8A
Motor voltage: AC 220V/110V
Motor number: M=4
Soft start: YES
Stop on obstacle (sensitivity adjustable): YES
Auto warming-up (at freezing temperature): YES
Remote control: 418MHz (50m, approx)
Wire control: Available
Auto closing: YES
Vehicle loop detector socket: YES
Photocell socket: YES
Alarm light socket: YES
Make the gear of the gear rack towards the floor. Make the gear of the rack fit the gear of the motor. Fasten the gear rack to the door with the screws. Push the gate and make it move the whole route Fasten the gear to the gate after assuring that the gate run smoothly the whole route.
Rack is usually installed piece after piece. To avoid dithering or blocking, please adjust the gap of the gear rack. We suggest one way( refer to Fig-3): fix up the rack1 and rack after adjusting the two racks with the small adjusting rack.