|Stainless Steel 304:||304 Stainless Steel||Relative Humidity:||≤90%, No Condensation|
|Protection Grade:||Ip 32||Transit Speed:||30~40 Persons/min|
|Motor Type:||Brush DC24V||Power Supply:||220V±10%, 110V±10%|
speed gate systems,
waist high turnstiles
Safety Access Control Swing Barrier Gate With Voltage Of DC24V
Swing Barrier Gate Quick Detail:
Name: Swing Barrier gate
Application: Business buliding
Material: 304 Stainless steel
Feature: Adjustable access directions
Flow speed:30-40 people per minute
Swing Barrier Gate Description:
1. WEJOIN swing barriers have automatic detection for malfunctions, which will be convenient for customer to maintain and operate.
2. Secondly, WEJOIN swing barriers have a compact electro-mechanical design with unique drive which ensure product durability and silent operation, and its self-lock mechanism can also well protect the access control security.
3. Thirdly, WEJOIN swing barriers have input interface that are available for dry contact and switch signal connections. So that customers can integrate the swing barrier with different system, like card reader, ticket system, token system etc.
4. Fourthly, WEJOIN swing barriers have auto delay closing function, after the flaps open if no pedestrian passes in a fixed time, the system will cancel the order and the auto-delay closing time is adjustable.
5. Fifthly, WEJOIN swing barriers Alarm for unauthorized access and no accee against passenger flow
6. Sixthly, WEJOIN swing barriers can be integrated with traffic light indicating passenger access
Swing Barrier Gate Specifications
|Swing Barrier Mechanism|
|Working Environment||Indoor / Outdoor (Shelter)|
|Voltage||220V+-15% or 110V+-15%|
|Driving Motor||24V Brush DC Motor|
|Swing Direction||Single or Bidirectional Operation are Available|
|Input Interface||Dry Contact and Switch Signal Connection|
|Time for Opening or Closing||1 second|
|Starting time after power on||3 seconds|
|Transit Speed||30~40 persons/min|
|Motro Material||Steel and Aluminum Alloy|
|Relative Humidity||≤90%, no condensation|