pedestrian gate access control,
turnstile security systems
304 / 201 Stainless Steel Smart Card Access Control Turnstile Gate
Subway Station, Hoverport,Tourism Sports,Exhibition, Swimming Hall,Residence Area,Enterprise’s Entrance and Exit Attendance,Gateway Guard,Charge Management,Special Access Control
1 Counting Function of the controller, LED figure display function (optional)
2. Anti-strike function. Turnstile gate will be locked when there is no open signal.
3. Two rotors allow four possible control points, two entries and two exits. Each rotor can be controlled in one or two directions
4. Upon presentation of the valid card. the turnstile will unlock and allow the user to pass through the direction requested.
5. The center rotor will be set free (default) or locked (optional) automatically when the power is off.
6. Compatible with several control devices such as IC, ID, magcard, bar code and so on.
7. Emergency-escape function: the center rotor will be set free automatically by pressing the emergency button which can be remote controlled whether the power is on or off
8. The turnstile can also work with push button, fingerprint and face recognition access control system.
9. The full-high turnstile is designed to combine the functions of two single rotor turnstiles into one turnstile.
10. Automatically reset function: It will automatically lock if the pedestrian hasn't pass through the channel in the pre-set time after the opening. The passing time is adjustable.
|Material of Housing||201 / 304 Stainless Steel|
|Thickness of Housing||2.00mm|
|Dimension of Housing
|Length of Pole
(out of framework)
|Max Load-bearing of Pole||80kg||30kg||80kg||80kg||30kg||80kg|
|Communication Interface||Standard RS485 (D<=1200 m)|
|Produce Processing||Laser cutting fully controlled by computer|
|Input Interface||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or pulse signal with width more than 100ms DC12V|
|Driving Force of Pole||3kgs|
|Transmission of Pole||Digital Transmission|
|Rotating Direction||Single/Double Direction (optional)|
|Light Indicator||Direction indicating|
|Time for Opening||0.2 s|
|Transit Speed||30~40 person/ minute|
|Working Environment||Indoor / Outdoor (Shelter)|
|Relative Humidity||≤ 90%, no condensation|