|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||12 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets/month|
|Boom Type:||Straight Round Boom||Housing Color:||Orange|
|Application:||Parking Lot||Speed:||0.3 Seconds MAX|
|MTBF:||8,000,000 Times||Arm Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
Hollow Out Cabinet Parking Barrier Gate,
DC12V Parking Barrier Gate,
No Spring Automatic Parking Gate Barrier
Round hollow-out cabinet and no spring design automatic parking gate barrier
Boom Barrier Functions and Features
1. Motor : Dual power motors, use two-stage planetary gear and two-stage gear drive combination respectively, rotate up and down and horizontally, and superimpose to form a three-dimensional surface running track.
2. Control System: DC variable-frequency control system, precise control, more flexible running, less mechanical impact and longer service life.
3. Auto-reversing on Obstruction: Sensitive, responsive, safe and reliable.
4. Control Panel: Large LCD screen display, English visual menu, simple maintenance and easy operation.
5. Warranty Period: 2 years for motor and control board.
6. Support external radar, coil, infrared anti-smashing function, built-in DC 12V power output, can be used for external radar power supply.
7. Support RS485 communication or RS485 off-line connection.
8. DC12V power supply is optional.
3D Barrier Gate Controller Interface Explanations
RS485 communication interface
It is used for controlling the barrier gate or checking the status of the barrier gate by computer or system; also used for online controlling the paired barrier gates synchronously.
Limit Relay Output Interface
It is used for the system to checking the status of the barrier gate by the opening and closing times; users can also change to other output modes via option 4 of the advanced menu.
DC12V Power Output
Provide 1A current output, available for radar or small light strips.
Interface for R&G lights
Available to connect with R&G lights, to indicate the working status of the barrier gate.
Barrier Gate Maintenance
1. Keep the barrier gate clean.
2. Check the joints every month in case of any loose parts.
3. Check the easily worn-out parts every half year and renew them.
4. Remote control distance will be shortened or not work in cases like big object screening, battery exhausting, extreme weathers.